- SUMMER UNIFORM: is worn from 01st April to 31st October and consists of the following:
- Classes Nursery to Prep (U.K.G) – Red Shorts, Check Shirt, School Belt, White Socks with Blue and Red Stripes and Black Shoes.
- Classes I to VI – Light Blue Shorts, White Shirt with Four House Colours stripes, School Belt, White Socks with House Colour Stripes. Black Shoes.
- Classes VII to XII – Light Blue Trousers, White Shirt with Four House Colours stripes, School Belt, White Socks with House Colour Stripes. Black Shoes.
- Classes I to V – Light Blue Tunics, White Blouse with Four House Colours Polka Dots, School Belt, White Socks with House Colour Stripes. Black Shoes.
- Classes I to V- Light Blue Kurti, Maroon Koti , Maroon Straight Pants and White Socks with House Colour Stripes. Black Shoes.
- WINTER UNIFORM: is worn from 01st November to 31st March and consists of the following:
- Long Light Blue trousers for all boys. Light Blue tunics for girls.
- Full Sleeve Shirts and Blouses as are worn in Summer Uniform.
- Maroon Blazer
- Maroon ‘ V – neck’ pullover may be worn under the blazer.
- Black shoes and socks as are worn in Summer.
- School Tie is
compulsorypart of Winter Uniform
- School Belt.
- School monogram on the blazer pocket is compulsory for classes V upwards and School Name on the hip of the Sweater
toois compulsory from Class I upwards.
- P.T. UNIFORM: is worn only for special P.T. Programmes and during P.T. Periods. Children are informed well in advance when they are required to wear this uniform. It consists of the following items:
- House T-shirt.
- White Shorts/ Skirts
- White Socks and White P.T. Shoes.
The uniform must be well kept and students are expected to look neat and clean. Properly combed and cut hair, cut nails, trimmed moustache, polished shoes, clean socks etc. all are part of the proper school uniform.